Some methods implemented as automatic software packages for
the stable inversion of experimental data:
- LCModel: for the automatic
quantification of in vivo proton MR spectra.
- DISCRETE: for a discrete sum of
- SplMod: for a discrete sum of
1-parameter functions, such as convoluted exponentials in fast decay
processes. Global analysis of multiple (e.g., wavelength) data sets with the
same decay constants is possible.
- CONTIN: a general-purpose constrained
regularization method for continuous distributions, such as inverse Laplace
transforms in relaxation studies and in dynamic light scattering. Examples of
many other user-defined applications implemented by users can be found with
Science Citation Index.
Constraints, such as nonnegativity, can be imposed.
- CONTIN-CD: CONTIN specialized to
multicomponent spectra, particularly to the estimation of the secondary
structure content of proteins from circular dichroism.
- CONTIN-multiq: CONTIN
specialized to the simultaneous global analysis of dynamic light scattering
data sets obtained at different values of the scattering vector. It can also
splice together multiple data sets with unknown scale factors.
- BUY LEVITRA, BUY PROZAC - these are links to our friends and sponsors, thanks to which we pay for our hosting and have the opportunity to promote our product.
Last modified: 28 January 2023